2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- Download 1084
- File Size 22.37 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 10, 2021
- Last Updated November 11, 2021
The inaugural State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report looks at evolving demographic trends, indicators of entrepreneurship and presents new data that show where entrepreneurship in Nigeria stands today and is headed to in the medium to long term.
Key themes explored in this report include the Entrepreneurial Index in Nigeria; the state of Women and Youth-led Businesses; and the impact of technology on Nigerian MSMEs.
It is recommended as a useful guide for policy makers, regulators, enterprise training centres, incubators, business service development providers, funders and other ecosystem players who are intentional about cultivating, motivating and enabling their different entrepreneurial communities at the local, state and national levels in Nigeria.
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February