Innovate Create Build
This self-paced online certificate course offers a unique learning opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs that are looking to turn their business ideas into a profitable business venture in Nigeria.
Between July 2021 and Feb 2022, we will be partnering with Stanbic IBTC to enroll 2,000 of their SME entrepreneurs for this certificate course. Participants of the course will have access to entrepreneurial content tailored to meet the needs of local Entrepreneurs. This course has videos, workbooks and quizzes with Video content that spans for a total duration of 6 hours.
At the end of the programme, you will know to :
- Apply effective strategies to fine-tune your business idea and launch a profitable business.
- Identify and properly target the right customers for your products
- Know the legal and regulatory requirements of starting a business in Nigeria
- Create the right Team for success
- Have a ready to implement Business Plan
- Raise the necessary capital required to Start up your business
This course consists of 10 Modules and 35 Lessons. Find the course modules below:
- Entrepreneurship 101 – Building your Business
- Developing your Market Strategy
- Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- Finance Fundamentals
- Legal & Regulatory requirements Nigerian Businesses
- Recruiting and Retaining a High Performing Team
- How to Sell your Products and Services
- Crafting an Effective Digital Strategy
- Developing a Winning Business plan
- Financing your Business
Each of these modules has downloadable workbooks and graded quizzes. Entrepreneurs who successfully complete all the lessons will be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, you must be:
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration
When Can I Apply?
Applications will be open from July, 2021 and will be on a rolling basis as each new city stream starts. We recommend applicants to register 3 weeks before the start of the programme in each city as that is when shortlisting and interviews commence.
How many entrepreneurs are you selecting per stream?
Can a member of my team replace me in the programme?
No. Only the business owner/ founder/ co-founder is allowed to participate in the programme