5 Nigerian Start-up Entrepreneurs Receive €135,000 as part of the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (OCIF)
Start-up entrepreneurs Tosin Adelowo: Co-Founder; Chekkit Technologies, Fela Akinse; CEO of SALUBATA, Babajide Oluwase; Founder of Ecotutu, Nkechi Idinmachi; Founder of Machi and Bamidele Joshua; Founder of Mainlotz Edge have emerged first to fifth place winners at the Orange Corners Nigeria Business Pitch Competition. The...
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February