Appreciating our FATE Volunteers for April 2020
Thank you for being a part of our story in the month of April, by committing your time and knowledge in leading virtual sessions during the COVID Pandemic.
Last month, we organized Forty (40) hours eight (8) minutes of Virtual Sessions via Zoom, YouTube, Instagram & Facebook Live. We are grateful to you for being part of our story in helping Nigerian business owners to either Start, Grow or Scale their businesses.
Orange Corners Nigeria Track 2: A total of 17.5 hours was spent impacting entrepreneurs of The Kingdom of Netherlands sponsored Orange Corners Nigeria, incubation program. The following virtual training sessions took place in April 2020:
- Product Development Strategy and Market Testing by Edmond Idokoko; Marketing Lead, Microsoft MEA MCC (West-Africa Cluster)
- Product Development Strategy and Market Testing by Okon Asuquo; Lead Consultant at Energy People
- Building High Performing Teams by Oluwaseun Oshoniyi; Head of Membership Relations at Lagos Chamber of Commerce and industry
- People Management by Adetoun Sulaimon Partner at Will and Action Consulting Services
- Customer Journey Mapping and Effective Customer Service by Segun Abodunrin CEO at Tdx.agency
- Developing an Effective Digital Strategy by Nojeem Yusuf Tax Expert Manager at Deloitte
- Legal requirements for running a business in Nigeria by Funkola Odeleye Co-founder and CEO at DIYlaw.ng
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Agribusiness: The Mistibuish supported programme took place in the month of April. Victor Anazodo spent One (1) hour thirty-three (33) minutes impacting Agribusiness Entrepreneurs on Effective communication.
- Business Pitch Skills and Effective Communication by Victor Anazodo Head, Marketing Communication and Brand management at Wakanow.
FATE Virtual Engagement Sessions: A total of Ten (10) hours, Five (5) minutes were spent impacting entrepreneurs on FATE Virtual Engagement Sessions.
These sessions were held to provide virtual support to our entrepreneurs to help them navigate through the uncertainties of the pandemic. Thanks to the following for providing support by leading these webinars:
- The Business Outlook for MSMEs Mid and Post COVID-19 by Nneka Eze, Partner at Dalberg
- The Business Outlook for MSMEs mid and Post COVID-19 by Rotimi Oyekanmi, the partner at Apis Partner
- Be Positive: Be Proactive by Stephen Omojuyigbe, CEO of The Soulmakeover company /Imbevent consulting
- Managing Your Work During Crisis by Habiba Balogun Associate at Organization Solutions
- Leading Your Business During Crisis by Max Menkiti Director at Millennium Apartments and Studios
Please click to listen to all recorded sessions here
msmehub.org Content Contributors: we know that content is king and these volunteers spent Two (2) hours impacting entrepreneurs on live streaming sessions while other information was provided through Articles on the msmehub.org platform.
- Segun Abodunrin, CEO Tdx.agency
- Oluwabusiayomi Layade, AD at KPMG
- Wale Ajayi Partner, Tax Regulatory and People Services, KPMGWale Ajayi led a virtual session on Economic Stimulus Package(s) From the Government and opportunities for Nigeria Businesses
- Odunoluwa Longe Co-founder, DIYLaw Technologies Limited
- Kelvin Bob-Manuel Media and Marketing Communications Specialist at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE)
- Edobong Akpabio CEO, Visionage Agrotech Farms Ltd
- Busola Akin-Olawore Founder, Versa Research
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February