Bank and Entrepreneur Africa: Special Feature Nigeria SME Storytelling
Hearty congratulations to Bank and Entrepreneur Africa magazine as they recently launched a special feature on “Nigeria SME storytelling”. Bank and Entrepreneur is a bi-monthly magazine that hopes to give a voice and tell the stories of Nigerian entrepreneurs on their journeys to success. The magazine will also be sharing the latest trends, events, funding opportunities and information regarding the entrepreneurship space. Featured in May- July 2019 edition of the magazine are 46 entrepreneurs from the 2018 Facebook sponsored FATE Foundation’s Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program. Read more about the featured entrepreneurs here. To subscribe and order for hard copies of the magazine click here.
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February