COVID-19 Survival Guide for Nigerian MSMEs
As the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases continues to rise and individuals and institutions across the country are restricting their movements and activities, the economic impact of this pandemic is gradually being felt. Most businesses (apart from those with essential and critical products or services) will have to close or significantly wind down operations.
As entrepreneurs have to face the uneasy task of reviewing their strategy plans and operations, Adenike Adeyemi, our Executive Director has prepared this 10-step guideline for Nigerian entrepreneurs to better navigate what is likely to potentially be a financially and economically difficult period.
Read the article on our msmehub.org link here.
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.