FATE Foundation Presents Mapping of the Nigerian Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Report to the Honourable Minister, Mrs. Aisha Abubakar
The Executive Director, FATE Foundation, Adenike Adeyemi, recently made a presentation of the Mapping of the Nigerian Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Report to the Honourable Minister of State, Ministry of industry, Trade and Investment, Mrs. Aisha Abubakar in Abuja. The Report was developed with the support of the Ministry, KPMG Advisory Services Nigeria, Ford Foundation and the Bank of Industry.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme [the 114th]: Of Cuisines and Connections
- Alumni Business Performance Survey
- FATE Foundation Graduates Over 700 Entrepreneurs Across 20 States In Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants