It’s Your FATE To Succeed
“In every success story, you will find someone who has made a courageous decision”. — Peter F. Drucker
FATE Foundation has always prided itself as being an NGO whose main focus is to grow dreams and ideas into full grown businesses. We’ve had numerous entrepreneurs who after going through our entrepreneurial classes, have gone on to own and manage full-fledged businesses successfully.
Recently, Numeris Media Published Bank & Entrepreneurs Africa “Nigeria SME 100 Women “listing women doing incredible work through entrepreneurial effort,to solidify our message, we celebrate women who have passed through our foundation and are doing amazing things with their ingenuity, creativity, and overall awesomeness.
These are some of our Alumni Success Stories.
- Gbemisola Esho – Bataesho: She makes wearable art, Crafted hand-made fashion and health accessories
- Bukes Saliu of Batusa Organic Foods. Her company Makes Organic baby cereals and family staple meals.
- Juliet Nnamdi-Uzoezie runs Cakeflair, a start-up bakery-café providing a broad variety of wholesome, lower-calorie baked goods.
- Celestine Utoro runs Catyna Ventures whose company are into the Production, Installation of afro-themed window treatments and soft furnishing.
- Uganza Eke Owns Fitness Fair Ltd: A company that specializes in Comprehensive fitness and lifestyle programs for improved health, wellness and well-being.
- Blessing Affia runs Hebron Eagle Palm Enterprise :A Producing and Packaging palm oil company in Akwa Ibom State.
- Monalisa Abimbola Azeh runs Mona Matthews Ventures: A Design and production of high quality leather shoes and bags for ladies, gentlemen and children.
- Olasunkanmi Osonaike of Olarush concepts whose company is into Construction, Installation and sales of wrought iron.
- Aniema Inyang is the founder of Pearly Foundation Schools Ltd that runs a Montessori individualized education system for children.
- Yinka Delumo of the PlayPlace NG: A Children’s entertainment: indoor/outdoor play center for children.
- Roselyn Onalaja, Owner of StreSERT Services limited, an HR company whose services cover outsourcing, recruitment, expatriate management and integration and design of HR systems and structure.
- Koyinsola Vera-Cruz runs Tresses by K. Vera-Cruz, A Health and beauty Clinic which specializes in Trichology consulting (hair and scalp science) and Healthy hair treatments.
- Funmi Suleman& Tokunbo Oluwunmi of ZeeEight12 Nigeria Limited: This duo produces Natural (organic) hair and body care products.
The stories of these women serve as an inspiration to young and aspiring entrepreneurs. It reminds us that the ultimate key to empowerment remains entrepreneurial action. It is your FATE to succeed.
Click this link to read more Numeris Media
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February