NutriPitch: Nourish Nigeria Challenge 2019 Local Elevator Pitch Competition
L to R: Amaka Adekoya, C.O.O of Ladiv Integrated Services; Oluwaseun Sangoleye, Mum-in-Chief of Baby Grubz; Adenike Adeyemi ED, FATE Foundation; Juliet Aigbe, Founder of Bourffe Bakeries Ltd.
The NutriPitch Accelerator Programme ended with a Local Elevator Pitch Competition on Thursday, December 12, 2019 and it was a platform for the business founders to showcase their products and pitch to key funding partners and potential investors and win the chance to represent Nigeria at the Global Elevator Pitch Competition in Singapore in April 2020. The top 3 also won cash prizes of N500,000, N300,000 and N200,000 for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Oluwaseun Sangoleye, Mum-in-Chief of Baby Grubz was first, Juliet Aigbe, Founder of Bourffe Bakeries Ltd. was second and Amaka Adekoya, C.O.O of Ladiv Integrated Services was third. A special prize for the best business in Food Design was awarded to Nelly Agbogu, Founder of Nellies Nigeria.
Congratulations to the winners of the NutriPitch: Nourish Nigeria Challenge 2019,
For more enquiries about the programme contact email@example.com or call +234-813-187-8271.
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February