Apply for the Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) Today
We are excited to announce that applications are on going for our Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme (EEP) 23 scheduled to run from September 3rd – November 23rd, 2018. Here are more details about our growth focused flagship program.
The Emerging Entrepreneurs Programme: The 12-week growth focused program is for ambitious entrepreneurs looking to lead in their industries and sectors and take their business to the next level. Key modules include:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Strategic Growth
- Financial & Cashflow Management
- People & Operations Management
- Legal & Tax Advisory
- Corporate Governance & Succession Planning
Curriculum & Faculty: Like with our past EEP classes, EEP 23 will have a robust curriculum led by a distinguished C-Level Faculty made up of respected Entrepreneurial Leaders and professionals across various sectors and industries. Some of the confirmed faculty for your sessions are:
Mr. Fola Adeola, Chairman, FATE Foundation (Strategy)
Mr. Kayode Adewuyi, Chief Financial Officer,
FCMB Group Plc. (How to Develop a Strategic Growth Budget)
Ms. Morayo Oyeleke, Head, Learning and Development,
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. (Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining High Performing Employees)
Mr. Ayo Bajomo, Deputy General Manager, SME (South),
Bank of Industry (Cash-flow Management)
Mr. Charles O’Tudor, Principal Consultant,
ADSTRAT BMC Limited. (Building an Effective Brand)
Mr. Afolabi Olorode, Deputy Head, Investment
FBN Quest Merchant Bank. (Exploring Growth Focused Funding Opportunities)
Mr. Segun Olukoya, Executive Director, Financial Services Advisory,
Nextzon Business Services. (How to Build Effective Story Telling and Presentation Skills)
Mr. Pradeep Pahalwani, Managing Director, Securisk Insurance Brokers Limited. (Why do Businesses Fail?)
- Discover a renewed passion and direction for your business.
- Formulate a robust 3-5 year strategic growth plan for you and your business
- Targeted mentoring and advisory support from C-Level Faculty particularly on growth areas followed by 1-year mentoring support
- Access to FATE’s free growth support services, funding linkages and consulting clinic
Target Audience: Founders, Owner Managers and Chief Executives of Small and Growing Businesses who:
- Have been actively involved in running their businesse for at least 5 years.
- Derive full time income from their business
See below what our EEP 22 participants are saying about their class sessions and one-on-one targeted growth advisory sessions so far:
Session: Operations Management
Faculty: Engr. Bayo Adeola, Founder/ Managing Director, CPMS Ltd. and Board Member, FATE Foundation
Feedback: “Engr. Adeola did a great job of analyzing and helping all the entrepreneurs present understand the operations of their business. This is a very essential and core need of any business”.
Targeted Growth Advisory Session: Strategic Growth Planning
Advisor: Mr. Seun Faluyi, Managing Director, Offshore Dimensions Limited
Feedback: “This session was very engaging and impactful, it gave me a new perspective on Vision and Mission. I have learned the different approaches to the strategic planning process which I am going to implement in my business”.
Session: “The Entrepreneurial Mindset: Are You Enough to Take Your Business to Scale”.
Faculty: Olatutu Soleye – Chief Executive Officer, Learners & Trainers
Feedback: “This session was very revealing and helped me understand the various aspects of self-leadership”
Targeted Growth Advisory Session: Building a Sustainable Growth Market Strategy
Advisor: Mr. Adebambo Adebowale: General Manager, Business Department Mitsubishi, Nigeria.
Feedback: “This session has opened my eyes to a lot and two major things I am going to start working on are succession planning and expansion while also thinking of ways to extract more value from my staff”.
To learn more about the program, application process and details, please Visit www.fatefoundation.org/eep, email email@example.com or call 08131878271.
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February