Interim Announcement Of The FATE Philanthropy Coalition For COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund
On the 23rd of March 2020, FATE Foundation’s Philanthropy unit established the NGN250 Million FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund. The FPCC Support Fund was set up to support ongoing national and local efforts to strengthen public health infrastructure in anticipation of further…
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February