Applications Are Now Open for the 2016 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP)
FATE Foundation is now receiving applications for the following 2016 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (AEP) classes:
AEP 54: January – March 2016 (Weekday classes only)
AEP 55: March – May 2016 (Saturday classes only)
AEP 56: June – August 2016 (Weekday classes only)
AEP 57: August – October 2016 (Saturday classes only)
To learn more about the AEP, the application process and also complete an application, please visit the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme page.
You can also call contact the FATE School of Entrepreneurship:
Phone: +234 7011305444
Office: FATE Foundation, 1st Floor, Lagos State Water House, Ijora, Lagos, Nigeria
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February