Our 2016 Calendar
FATE Foundation’s 2016 Calendar of Activities
- 1st Tuesdays of every month FATE Consulting Services (only for FATE Alumni however pre-booking with FATE Alumni Services required)
- 2nd Thursdays of every month – Knowledge Building Sessions (only for FATE Alumni)
- 4th Tuesdays of every month – Workshops & Short Entrepreneurial Courses (Fees and Facilitators will be communicated at least 6 weeks before the programme)
- Thursday, January 14. The Nigerian Macroeconomic Environment in 2016 and Its Implication for Nigerian Businesses. Facilitator, Mr. Ayo Teriba, CEO, Economic Associates and Mr. Niyi Yusuf, Country Manager, Accenture Nigeria
- Friday, January 29. Commencement of the Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 54 class (Weekday classes)
- Tuesday, February 2. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, February 11. Compliance Requirements for MSMEs in Nigeria. (Facilitators are Mrs. Adetola Aibangbee, Associate Director, Tax Advisory Services, KPMG Nigeria and the Lagos Internal Revenue Service)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2015. Developing and Implementing a mid to long term Strategic Plan for your Business
- Tuesday, March 1. FATE Consulting Services.
- Saturday, March 5, 2015. Commencement of AEP 55 Class (Saturday classes)
- Thursday, March 10. Financing Opportunities for Nigerian Businesses. Expected Facilitator is the Bank of Industry
- Tuesday, March 29, 2015. Excellent Customer Service: How to Attract and Satisfy Your Customers
- Tuesday, April 5. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, April 14. Managing Your Business in a Volatile Forex Regime. Expected Facilitator is Mr. Tokunbo Talabi, Chairman, Superflux; Deputy President, NASME.
- Thursday, April 21. Taking Your Business Global: What Options do MSMEs have in the Export and Import Industry. Expected Facilitator is the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and the Institute of Export Operations and Management
- Tuesday- Wednesday, April 26-27. Accounting for `Non-Accountants
- Tuesday, May 3. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, May 12. The Nigerian Agriculture Sector and Potential Opportunities within the Entire Value Chain
- Monday, May 16. Commencement of AEP 55 classes (weekdays only)
- Tuesday, May 31. The Most Effective Way to Utilise Social Media and Digital Marketing to Improve Your Productivity and Profit.
- Tuesday, June 7. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, June 9. Interactive Session with Potential Investors
- Tuesday, June 28. Building Customer Loyalty for Profitability
- Tuesday, July 5. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, July 14. How to Set Up and Run an Effective Corporate Governance Structure
- Tuesday, July 26. Strategic Marketing: Doing it Differently
- Thursday, July 28. FATE Policy Dialogue on Entrepreneurship.
- Tuesday, August 2. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, August 11. Blood Lines: Running and Scaling Up a Family Business
- Saturday, August 20. Commencement of AEP 57 (Saturday classes)
- Tuesday-Wednesday, August 30-31. Developing effective People Management Systems and Structures
- Thursday, September 15. Annual FATE Alumni Conference
- Tuesday, October 4. FATE Consulting Services.
- Thursday, October 13. What You Need to Know About Intellectual Property, Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights
- Tuesday, October 25. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Effective Brand Management
- Tuesday, November 1. FATE Consulting Services
- Thursday, November 4. Talents & Business: How to Run and Sustain a Creative Enterprise
- Tuesday, November 29. Retailing Dynamics: Receivables and Inventory Management
- Thursday, December 1. 2016 Annual FATE Celebration
- FATE Foundation Launches the 2021 State of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria Report
- FATE Foundation and Facebook Announce 100 Small Business Cash Grants
- FATE Foundation Launches Her 20 Years Impact Report.
- FATE Philanthropy Coalition for COVID-19 (FPCC) Support Fund Closeout Report
- Appreciating Our Volunteer for the Month of February